Our fees for obtaining a Grant of Probate only will cost £450 plus VAT (£540 in total) plus any disbursements incurred (see below)
- An intial appointment to discuss your matter and take instructions from you
- Completing the necessary paperwork to apply for the Grant
- Drafting a legal oath for you to swear
- Obtaining the Grant and forwarding on to you
What isn't included?
- The probate court fee of £155
- Swear fees - normally between £5-£7 per executor
- Office copies of the Grant - £0.50 per copy
how long will the process take?
The process will typically take around 4-8 weeks although it can be longer depending on how quickly we receive all of the necessary information from you